“As the Director of the Center for the Advancement of Business Analytics (CABA) at UConn, I would like to welcome you and invite you to explore what our Center has to offer. The aim of CABA is to connect our researchers and students to companies and organizations who want to gain insight into their business practices and processes through Business Analytics. “
The Connecticut Business Analytics Summit (CBAS) is a one-day event for all data science and business analytics professionals – from large global companies to small, local startups.
News and Stories
- Business Professor Wins $2.5 Million Fantasy Football Jackpot Using the Concepts He Teaches Students
- UConn Students Repeat Winning Tradition During National Analytics Challenge
- UConn-Backed MedTech Accelerator Advances 10 Powerful Startups
- Fred Dimyan, CEO of Potoo, Interviews with Ann Nyberg
- Predictive Modeling Class Projects Become Twin Wins for UConn